Tuesday, June 7, 2011

warmer this morning

than it was yesterday at the same time.....but still cool enough to walk the park and not get overheated too much.....reading in the paper, I guess that storm Sunday night did quite a bit of damage around Fountain Inn and even Grey Court.....trees down, and damage to houses and cars, etc....the worst of it West of Clinton......I got an onion finally yesterday, so I had my steak smothered with onion last night, with beans and slaw as the sides......the weather is predicted to stay hot, so I'm thinking I'll go to mexican food this coming week, like taco salad and tostadas or something.....I can use up more of the slaw mix instead of buying lettuce.....well, sounds like the mail just got here so I'll go look at that.....

No comments:

Post a Comment