Wednesday, June 15, 2011

it's a beautiful morning

cool, breezy, blue sky.....more or less "normal" for here this time of year.....so windows are open and it's nice in the house too.....I went grocery shopping, and then went walking, and just finished going through the Clinton Chronicle for this week.....the City tree-trimming crew is out working around the back-yard power lines again, mainly two doors over on Washington it looks like right now.....they got a new "bucket-truck" this year, because the old one was beyond safe repair....that's what it said in the paper a while back.....so the guy with the chain-saw isn't climbing up the trees, he's riding around in the bucket.....that must be safer.....I got some prepared bbq pork that I'm going to use for lunch meat....I'll start on that today.....and I'm going to keep working on the mexican fixings too.....and I got steak for a couple of dinners.....

No comments:

Post a Comment