Monday, June 27, 2011

motorized whellbarrow

I've never seen one of those before.....the cement truck couldn't get all the way back into Earl's yard to pour that pad they formed up a few days ago.....so they take the cement out of the truck into this gas-powered riding wheelbarrow thing.....and then a couple of guys are there with the shovels and floats to work the mud.....the sun has come out as they started working, it was clouded over earlier when I did my walks, so it was cool and comfortable for that.....they are saying mid-90's again late afternoon here.....last night I picked up a TV station from Columbia, so Laurens County was at the top of the weather map on their forecast.....the other stations I get are from North of here, so we are at the bottom of their maps.....so I was getting news from the Midlands, rather than news from the Upstate.....it's hotter and drier in the Midlands this June, than the Upstate.....it was back to oatmeal today for breakfast.....lunch will be a couple of chicken wings and potato salad....supper will be bbq pork on a roll and pork-n-beans, maybe more potato salad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment