Friday, June 10, 2011

storms missed here

last night.....but it says in the paper that lots of people had their power knocked out around Greenville......I heard some thunder sitting out on the porch late, but that was it for Clinton.....the ozone warning has gone from "moderate" to "unhealthy".....but I didn't notice anything walking around the park a little while ago......nothing like smog in Riverside or whatever.....hazy and breezy right now......I might ride over by Laurens or something, just to get out for a while today.....the microwave tostada worked well for lunch yesterday.....today I'll do grilled swiss on wheat with a sausage patty, and chips......maybe I'll go by Wal*Mart while I'm out and see if they have any bargains on white wine, something to put in the fridge in this hot weather.....sometime before July 3rd I've got to remember to go in and pay the homeowner's insurance.....7/3/08 was when I closed on this property......

No comments:

Post a Comment