Saturday, June 25, 2011

not bad this morning

got my walking done while it was still cool.....some storms went through last night in the area, but all we got here was light rain right before I went to bed.....it did cool off nicely around sunset, so I could turn off the air, which I had turned on about 3:30......I should cook that second pork chop this evening.....I might have bologna on a bolillo for Saturday lunch.....yesterday I had one of those rolls and coffee for breakfast, instead of my oatmeal.....wasn't as filling......but this one vendor at the swap meet used to give us rolls like that in the morning quite often.....these from Walmart aren't quite the same as the kind from the panderia .....or however you spell mexican bakery.....those were more of the pan dulce taste and texture, Walmart's are more like plain white bread.....but they are good as sandwich rolls.....

No comments:

Post a Comment