Saturday, May 14, 2011

64, light rain

just barely got a few drops on me during the newspaper walk.....looks like a bit more coming down right now.....the Thursday post came back up, so I guess Google has blogger fixed.....was the problem part of their war with Facebook? I read somewhere that fb and google were fighting for some reason....I can't figure that stuff out....I guess I should clean up around the house some, vacuum anyway.....I'll need to open the new can of coffee Sunday morning.....Saturday supper can be leftovers, the sausage vermicelli dish.....been watching movies from the 1950s.....the "Classic Drama" category on Netflix......also have episodes of Appearances, W.F.G., Hitchhiker's Guide, and Red Dwarf in the instant queue......and with six different PBS feeds on the airwaves I can usually find something commercial free to watch for a while before I go to bed.....they have shows about Carolina history that are interesting.....the other night I was watching one about the W.P.A. building highways during the Depression.....

No comments:

Post a Comment