Saturday, May 7, 2011

the post for the back steps hand-rail

there's a squirrel sitting on top of it eating a pecan.....nicer looking weather today, might get back up to the 80's......had a grilled sweet Italian sausage with grits and an egg for supper yesterday.....something without ham in it......used the last of a loaf of wheat bread this morning for my poached egg on toast.....got another loaf just like it in the fridge......except the price was different, gone up 20 cents from what I was paying for months.....I'm going to have to buy coffee soon, wonder how much it's gone up....the guy at the gas station/quick mart where I get my newspaper said that he should be able to lower regular to $3.56 when his next tanker comes in today......I'm going to need gas sometime in the next couple of weeks maybe.....I can get .30 off per gallon with the points on my Bi-Lo card at Shell.....well, looks like it should be nice right now for the park walk.....

No comments:

Post a Comment