Tuesday, May 10, 2011

house mostly closed up

the bathroom window open a bit, same for the window over the kitchen sink.....this way it will stay around 70 in the house all day, as it gets into the mid-80's outside by the evening....the walking this morning was pleasant, if you get it done early enough, you don't get too sweaty.....sweat is good for you anyway.....sunny on the front porch while I sat and ate my apple....I toss the core onto the lawn and pretty quick a bird will come down and start pecking at it.....after it's been pecked at enough, one of them will carry it off......the squirrels don't seem to interested in apple cores.....they are plenty fat anyway eating my pecans.....the city truck came by and picked up some chunks of my oak tree that had fallen in the street during that last storm, along with the mimosa I had put out there too.....maybe another such storm tonight....I just heard the mailbox rattle, so the ads should be here so I can look at what the grocery store has on special this week.....about time to buy coffee.....

No comments:

Post a Comment