Thursday, May 26, 2011

severe weather

getting here right now.....lots of west wind and thunderstorms with hail headed this way.....went to the Swingin' Medallions show and stayed until they did Double Shot around 8, and then went back to the house and sat on the front porch to listen to the second set.....which ended at 9 with that song again.....right as the wind started really kicking up....was a good evening for them.....they beat the rain, and I think there were only three trains going through the event.....senior year in high school was when Double Shot of my Baby's Love came out......I guess I'll need to close a couple of western windows....it's coming from that way.....this is the front that tore up the midwest getting here, but no tornado warning right now.....I saw some fireflys earlier, some of the first this year......

No comments:

Post a Comment