Friday, May 6, 2011

another cool morning

in the 40's early on.....clouds coming and going, some small chance of rain they say.....I did work cleaning up a bit around here.....tried to wipe up all the places where I must put my hand when I'm walking through the house, leaving smudges.....and I washed the living room window that I look out back through all the time.....first time I've done any window washing in this house.....the screen slides up and down, and the window is double sashed so you can wash the top part by pulling it down so you don't need a step-ladder for the outside......the blinds are usually down over most of the windows, so they don't need washing.....was up into the 50's for the park walk....and I ate my apple and sat on the porch for a while.....there are roofers over where the junior pastor lives down on Pitts.....that place looked liked it had last been roofed during the Depression, or some where in there......watched Becket last night, and am going to have a go at War and Peace tonight.....but that sucker is like three and a half hours long.....well, the pause button works......I've got one slice of salami left, so for lunch I'll have that on wheat toast with mustard, mayo, pickle slices....maybe some cheese too.....

No comments:

Post a Comment