Tuesday, May 31, 2011

got some library books

and went into Fred's Discount and got a gallon of windshield wash and de-icer since that was almost empty in the Jeep.....back at the house the heat index at 10 in the morning is 86.....so I'm going to play it cool and not go walk the park right now.....I might try waiting until 9 at night for a walk, like some people do around the neighborhood.....got the grocery ads in the mail.....don't know what I want for meals this coming week, it's going to be hot for a while longer they say.....more salad, a steak, hamburgers? I've been wanting a hamburger......I read this morning that three new eateries are projected to open in Clinton....all three of them pizza places....we already have four or five pizza places I think.....where the fancy restaurant was at 120 Musgrove a family with the Pizza House in Laurens is going to open, with an outdoor area, sports TV, etc.....and the old Study Club is going to re-open as a Tony's Pizza and Subs, with an outdoor area, sports TV, etc....and some regional chain is thinking a building a new store across the highway from the Sonic Drive-In.....more fat food......good thing I can't afford to go out to eat......if any of them have a big greasy Italian sausage sub with peppers in it I would be tempted....

No comments:

Post a Comment