Wednesday, May 4, 2011

got really nice

by this time in the afternoon.....walking the park just before noon you still needed a long-sleeve shirt....well, I did anyway.....don't like getting cold at all.....did the grocery shopping before that....I did get a small can of green chili enchilada sauce, I figure if I put some of that in the grits and call the ham jamon that will be close enough for cinco day.....might get a small bottle of tequila.....I remembered the oatmeal......the strawberries didn't look that good, most of them were from Watsonville CA, and some from North Carolina.....maybe I'll keep an eye out along the highway for somebody with local berries.....punched "jj cale" into the Pandora, so cool music has been playing the last few hours on the stereo.....was playing along for a while with the new guitar.....I have fish still in the freezer that I really should use up tonight.....with some hash brown potatoes, and beet-and-bean salad? sounds good enough......

No comments:

Post a Comment