Thursday, May 19, 2011

strange

I had noticed that some TV channels were coming in better....without any pixal break-up....so I had more watchable channels.....so this morning out of curiosity I did a new channel search through auto-tuner.....and found five or six new stations coming in......from Columbia, Charlotte, and from regional repeaters.....so I can get news-casts from SC, NC, and GA.....about all the same news though.....part of it might be the low clouds, getting some skip for a better signal.....UNC said the other night that it has gone to "full power" in the region.....maybe they put up a new repeater tower somewhere that these channels subscribe to.....digital HD over-the-air has made old tech viable again in a way.....I need to go get gas this morning, and then go to Wal*Mart and look for two or three things.....pretty nice out this morning as the clouds are starting to burn off....I think I'll do some short ribs of beef in a slow oven this afternoon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment