Wednesday, May 18, 2011

changed overnight

from Fall weather to Summer weather.....the storm system moved to the North, and lots of warm air and sunshine moved in this morning.....went grocery shopping, and they had lots of deals going on so I spent more than usual, but I think I got enough meals to last two weeks, instead of one.....if it does work out like that, then it wasn't a bad trip I guess.....got the local paper to read, and then I'll walk the park and then eat lunch.....they had those french bread pizzas like we always used to get for half price, so maybe I'll treat myself to that for supper.....have to be careful though, lately seems like I burn the roof of my mouth every time I eat any pizza.....actually, it's been months since I ate any pizza.....

No comments:

Post a Comment