Sunday, May 8, 2011

hah...

got on Breakfast with the Beatles on a feed through Roku from a station in Rochester NY....it does have commercials....but it's free......It's a Sunday morning tradition for me, the Beatles.....had my french toast with ham for the breakfast part.....and am planning on trying the curried ham salad sandwich idea for lunch.....I found lots of curried ham salad recipes yesterday, in my constant quest for things to do with ham......supper will probably be a grilled sweet Italian sausage with leftover black beans and rice combo......but that's a ways off yet.....mostly sunny right now, light SW wind, some unsettled conditions somewhat likely as it heats up during the day.....shooting for the 80's......tomorrow I should attack the back lawn again, it's been two weeks.....I guess Netflix works like Pandora somehow.....in that the mysterious machine brain in the cloud takes note of something you played and then makes suggestions for more things like that.....it picked up somehow that I like old pirate movies, so it showed me a good one from 1952 last night, that I'd never seen before.....and the UNC PBS station does Brit Night on Sunday, like channel 15 in San Diego, so the latest crop of things like Waiting of God and what all come on fairly late in the evening.....watched the Kentucky Derby, but did not watch much of the 2.5 hours leading up to it.....guess a two minute show wouldn't have enough room for all the commercials......

1 comment:

  1. curried ham salad is tasty stuff.....chopped ham, sweet pickle relish, raisins, mayo, and just a little curry powder all mixed up .....used wheat toast to make a sandwich, there's enough left for another one.....

    ReplyDelete