Sunday, May 29, 2011

72 sunday morning

I thought briefly about getting some charcoal and lighter fluid and taking the Weber out of the shed and actually doing a barbecue.....but decided that was too much trouble, and messy besides....too much carbon emissions, etc.....I put some rub on the rib meat and have that in the fridge until later when I'll cook it in the iron skillet in the oven, with the lid on....that worked last time .....the Braves and the Reds went to like 11 innings I think it was last night, so I got to bed past my bed time.....Braves won.....online I read that Clinton graduation was Friday, so I guess school's out for Summer.....and Laurens is having Farmers Market, but it doesn't start until the first weekend in June I think it said somewhere.....I can't get excited about car races on television, so I won't watch any of that today......

No comments:

Post a Comment