Saturday, May 28, 2011

a warm fog

blankets the morning in the quiet southern town......they aren't trying to do a Clinton Farmers Market this year.....didn't amount to much last year....but some people set up on an old parking lot where some business used to be on the highway a few blocks from here, and they have peaches, tomatoes, watermelon, corn, cantaloupe......sometimes boiled peanuts......strawberries right now.....I haven't read anything about them setting up at the Courthouse Square in Laurens this year either......I might go drive around some this morning, just to see what is going on.....probably nothing much.....I don't remember if they are having some kind of Memorial Day event in Clinton today or Monday......I don't think they had school yesterday, a four day weekend? School might even be out for the Summer, for all I know....or it will be pretty soon.....

No comments:

Post a Comment