Wednesday, July 4, 2012

big thunderstorm in the evening

while the news was still on.....went out on the porch to watch for a while, it was really coming down hard.....so we got rain-cooled and I could turn off the AC and open some windows.....30% chance of the same thing this afternoon.....mid 90s predicted this week and the next I think is what the weather lady was saying.....I guess I don't really need to go grocery shopping like I usually do on Wednesday, I've got enough food on hand for a while....I'll take a holiday from my routine, since I don't have anything else to take a holiday from.....

1 comment:

  1. After ten at night, think most of the fireworks are over and I can go on to bed in a bit.....Not all that hot tonight, so weather should be good for sleeping....

    ReplyDelete