Sunday, July 29, 2012

Windows open, some breeze

Sunny and bright Sunday morning.......cicadas making a racket....this weather makes me lazy and listless....even more so than usual.....had my French toast and sausage Sunday breakfast....pretty soon I'll need to buy more syrup.....found a freebie on kindle that sounds good, but the charge is low so I'll wait a while before I start reading that....it's a sea story from 1915.....I'm already burned out on the Games.....there's just too many events coming one after the other, can't seem to get interested.....the eight man crew race the USA won was cool though....there were twins on board, reminded me of when S and D were pulling oars for San Diego State....I guess Old David is up in the Sierra still, hiking the mountain passes....I couldn't do that I don't think.....I'll stick to walking on level sidewalks, for safety's sake....I can have corned beef sandwich and fritos again for lunch, with a glass of chilled white wine with a lime wedge in it....after three nights of tacos, I'll use up the beef chow mien leftovers for supper today....

No comments:

Post a Comment