Thursday, July 26, 2012

heat advisory this afternoon

going to be up around 100 again.....I cut the grass out front early this morning....'bout wore myself out what with the sun and humidity....but it looks OK now.....beef chow mien came out tasty....enough of that left for another meal.....today I'll make some beef tacos, maybe with frijoles on the side.....for lunch today it will be a corned beef sandwich, I used the last of the Bacon Spam yesterday.....with slaw on the side.....there's a band tonight over on the town square....it might still be pretty hot when they start around 7.....but there's only a 20% chance of rain this evening, so I guess the show will go on....ran the AC last night right before bedtime to get the place pretty cool, slept pretty well....

No comments:

Post a Comment