Friday, July 6, 2012

was cooler this morning

clouded over from last night's storms.....so I got some walking done OK, not too hot to be more or less comfortable.....I need to go to the store and get some easy hot weather suppers....maybe buy a cold chicken and some kind of salad at the deli section.....it's probably going to be getting close to 100 by suppertime again today.....the storms killed a couple of campers last night in the Great Smokies.....that's scary, dangerous weather when you're out camping.....trees falling on you.....I'm too lazy to get up and go camping anymore.....I'll just wait at home to see if a tree wants to fall on me.....gravity increases as you get older, so the ground gets harder to sleep on, and to get up off of in the morning.....

No comments:

Post a Comment