Tuesday, July 31, 2012

looks like some rain today

a disturbance from the NW will move into our swampy air from the Gulf and something's going to give.....maybe by late morning.....so it's cooler and scattered clouds, got my walks over with early....will probably get by with just ceiling fans again today, without running the whole-house contraption.....Summer is half over? School starts the third week of August I think.....some cousins are at the beach this week, some were there last week.....the lettuce went rusty, so I threw it out....don't really need lettuce for tacos anyway.....might be crunchy taquitos for supper, a variation on the theme.....and Wednesday we'll see what's for supper another week....I might go over to the store just to get some snack mix, since it's all gone.....maybe, maybe not.....it was nice again last night out on the porch late, with a cool breeze.....I need to get some Off too, that's another thing that's all gone.....but the flies haven't been very bad yet this Summer, hardly ever get one in the house if I'm careful.....

No comments:

Post a Comment