Thursday, July 19, 2012

burned out

the fan motor for the forced air.....I turned on the AC yesterday, but it wasn't blowing any air....so the guy from Burns Services took a look at it and said it needed a new fan motor....he thinks he can get a new one installed some time today.....probably be a couple hundred altogether he estimated roughly.....so I about burned myself out this morning after the newspaper walk, 'cause I went right out and cut away the bushes near the unit so they will have room to work on it....took all that to the curb and then ran the mower on the front part of the yard.....took until around ten....there was some overcast and some breeze, but still got pretty beat up by the humidity.....last night I had baby-back ribs, half an ear of white corn, and raisin slaw.....today I might have strip steak dinner.....heck of a storm in the evening Wednesday, parts of town lost power they say, but it was all back on by ten.....the City put posts with pics on Facebook....my power stayed on, but the internet got knocked out briefly by lightning.....it just takes a few minutes to reset.....it will be like 93 and then a storm will come along and it will go down to 73.....and with a few windows open and the ceiling fans on in a couple rooms you can drag that 73 inside before bedtime....that works.....

No comments:

Post a Comment