Saturday, July 28, 2012

went to walmart

for a few odds and ends.....thought about doing the back yard, but I guess I'll leave that to Monday, since it should be a little cooler by then.....watched the opening ceremony through roku/nowheretv/bbcnews....real time and no commercials.....so that's how I'll watch the games when I can, instead of channel 4......another taco plate last night, and today maybe a taco bowl or tostada kinda thing....got sour cream and olives this morning while out.....it's just too muggy to consider exercise right now, don't feel like doing any more walking today.....it rained before sunset, and there was a bit of a rainbow, and then more lightning and drizzle....it did cool it off enough by dusk to open the windows and turn off the AC......riding lawn mowers cost a lot, but I should get real and face that I won't be able to do exhausting things safely in advanced age....which is upon us....my library books are due Monday I think....one of them is just silly so I don't think I'll try to finish it.....might have corned beef with avocado for lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment