Wednesday, July 11, 2012

stopped raining

by the time I got out of the store.....and on the radar it doesn't look like much is headed this way right now, so I'll go out and walk some more....did get the bay scallops on sale....so steak and scallops.....scallops and shells? scallops and grits? and I got some cube steak....chicken fried steak with rice and gravy, green beans....got white wine in a box to put in the fridge, since a cool glass of wine sounded good in this muggy weather....the gas bill was in the mailbox when I got back, so I paid that....all the other mail is people trying to sell me insurance.....

1 comment:

  1. I swear I put some bulk sausage in the grocery cart....but I can't find it anywhere in the house....or in the car....going crazy wondering what happened to it.....found the grocery receipt in the trash and checked the items listed.....no bulk sausage....at least I didn't get charged for it.....after I Ieft the store maybe the girl was there at her checkout looking at a tube of sausage and going "huh?".....

    ReplyDelete