Sunday, July 15, 2012

some wind kept it cool

Saturday evening, but the rain clouds missed this neighborhood.....watched the Braves game, that was interesting....but the stadium looked half empty.....well, it must have been danged hot and muggy there that time of day.....sat out on the porch around ten and watched people walking dogs ....better than walking them in the sun I guess.....on my second walk yesterday it started raining on me....so I headed back home....and it stopped raining....the sunday supplement magazine this morning promised on the cover to tell you how to make a grilled cheese sandwich that wasn't "just for kids" .....their idea was to put tomato in it....ugh....my idea is to put grilled onion and spam in it....maybe today's supper will be scallops and grits.....I keep falling asleep while I'm reading in the afternoon....just can't keep my eyes open in this enervating weather.....

No comments:

Post a Comment