Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Pastrami sub for two-fifty

Good old Walmart.....I remembered what I wanted to look at....an electric hedge trimmer....they have a Black and Decker for thirty bucks.....I didn't get one today though, going to consider it some more....but that's cheap enough.....and they did have the pastrami sub, and I got some of their trail mix, etc....minor ache in my right wrist.....have to do with piano pounding? They have the summer camp thing going across the street at the church, so it's sounding like I live near a school playground....kids screeching and the coaches whistle .......or the councilor or whatever....I've had the brace on my knee the last few days....I might have tweaked it messing with piano moving...but right now it feels back to normal pretty much....forty percent chance of thunderstorms this afternoon....

No comments:

Post a Comment