Saturday, July 14, 2012

foggy saturday morning

100% humidity, 73F.....Bastille Day.....as the Tea Party says: "let them eat cake..." why should we waste our taxes feeding the poor? well, food stamp renewal finally did pass I think.....Mets at Braves is on this evening.....this muggy weather has me feeling wrung out....put on a fresh shirt and it's soaked through in a few minutes ......well, I should walk before the fog burns off... and I need to sweep and vacuum....more stuff gets tracked in when the lawn is wet seems like.....they got the final layer on the parking lots before it started raining yesterday.....now they need to paint the lines and put up the lights.....should be ready when the new semester starts? I might fix a cube-steak sandwich for lunch.....and rib-eye and fries for supper? There's a potato in the cupboard that needs to be used for something pretty soon.....Dan's birthday tomorrow.....

No comments:

Post a Comment