Sunday, July 1, 2012

sultry sunday so far

got down to 75 overnight.....I didn't even try to get to sleep 'til midnight.....not good sleeping weather.....but then I did get a decent sleep after all.....with the ceiling fan on over the bed.....at least the power stayed on around here.....those poor people up around DC in the heat with no electricity.....and storm damage to deal with.....or the folks out in Colorado, with neighborhoods burned down.....been there, done that.....the photos in the paper reminded me of the fires around Escondido a few years ago.....I just went ahead and turned the air on, it was getting around 85 in the entry hall, where the thermostat is......think I'll have a peanut butter and cheddar sandwich for lunch.....had french toast and spam slices for breakfast......the two cups of coffee had me sweating before I even got out the door for the paper.....Dodgers looked terrible last night.....the All Star break is soon, and then the season gets serious.....maybe the Angels can get something going over the next couple months....

No comments:

Post a Comment