Friday, July 13, 2012

piano?

I was out walking and at the apartment house across from the mill they have a piano out on the front porch marked at $150.....the girl said they would negotiate.....it's an old small kind, a console? It's not very tall at all.....if it's still there tomorrow maybe I'll offer $100.....it's only a block from my house....and I went again to visit Aunt Addie this morning.....took the iPad....and yes, they do have wi-fi in the nursing home....the front desk gave me the password and it worked fine so I could show her the photos from the reunion and from the Charleston expedition....and pictures of Jameson....and old Tingle Family things, etc....Aunt Addie seems pretty good to me....she does have to search for words, or struggle to get them out some....she says Uncle Ed doesn't trust his legs enough to get around much anymore....it's his balance sort of, from what I remember from the last time I saw him......they don't know if they are going to try to stay in their house with 24 hour help, or if they will just move into some elderly facility.....apparantly the insurance is paying for where she is now, but I imagine there's the usual 90 day limit on a global for the current incident....don't know really, just remembering how it worked before.....

No comments:

Post a Comment