Saturday, June 30, 2012

by 8:45 this morning

I was finished with anything physical for the day.....after I walked for the paper I went right out and cut the weeds out front....'cause there was a cloud over the sun and a little breeze....figured it might be the best chance in this heat-wave to get that done.....it was around 80 by the time I finished....the heat yesterday was kick-butt, and today will be much the same ......pity those who do not have central air.....the pasta salad came out tasty enough, and filling....leftovers of that.....but today can be steak and white corn and a green salad for supper.....the baseball game this evening on Fox is Mets at Dodgers, I always like seeing Dodger Stadium.....I remember from this one crash-pad on Mt. Washington we could see the lights of Chavez Ravine over across the train tracks and the freeway.....heat and ozone warnings today in the Upstate, no rain in sight.....will somebody start a blaze somewhere with fireworks? ....probably, that's what usually happens.....

2 comments:

  1. Effing hot outside all day long....so I stayed inside....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Before the game started I saw a thing from the national weather service that said there would be heat index values of 108 at midnight in the Upstate.....

    ReplyDelete