Wednesday, October 13, 2010

another variation

in the walking.....I went shopping, and picked up the weekly Clinton paper, and in the classifieds there was a house for sale at 404 Bailey, so after lunch I walked down there to see how it looked....they don't have any price listed....it didn't look like it has central heat and air. While I was over that way, I noticed that the little thrift shop half a block from my house has closed, and moved to Laurens. But there is a new thrift shop out on the highway now, that I could check out sometime .......I had a chicken salad sandwich for lunch, with a pickle and a pepper and a glass of wine.....I got a three pound canned ham when I was shopping, so I can have ham sandwich for lunch sometime, and fried ham and a sweet potato and mac-and-cheese will be one dinner this week.....I got an American Musical Supply catalog in the mail, so I've got something to look at this afternoon for a while anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment