Saturday, October 23, 2010

dead quiet around here

you can hear the train going by, but that doesn't last long.....Laurens and Clinton both lost, so I don't think either one of them is going to the playoffs this year....watched the Rangers win the AL title last night, so maybe it will be a Texas-Frisco world series? I'm thinking of driving over to Wal*Mart for a couple of things.....I've got half of the hamburger meat and half of the sausage left that I need to do something with soon, so I might get chili beans and make chili.....then I'll have a third leftover to work on, might not need to buy much groceries this coming week.....got down below 40 during the night, sunny and calm now......they are saying the rainy front crossing the country now will be in this area Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday.......

No comments:

Post a Comment