Tuesday, October 26, 2010

warm moisture

coming up from the south....100% humidity, low clouds and fog.....68 on my sunrise walk, 70 on the park walk a couple of hours later.....got some windows open now....fixed myself ham slice, fried taters, and the rest of the squash last night.....I think today will be a piece of strip steak, spinach, and a biscuit.....watched Top Gear last night.....and while I was watching Pawn Stars on the History Channel earlier, they were saying that HC is going to have an American Top Gear show starting pretty soon.....the Celtics-Heat starts off basketball tonight, and then the World Series Wednesday.....these things are something to keep me awake until bedtime.....if I just conk out on the sofa after dinner, I'll end up awake with an aching back at one in the morning, which I don't like.....well, I've still got meatloaf for a sandwich, and a new loaf of Health Nut bread, which makes nice crunchy toast.....right now I'm going to go sit on the front porch and eat an apple.....

No comments:

Post a Comment