Wednesday, October 27, 2010

weird weather continues

they finally lifted the tornado watch about an hour ago.....it was overcast at sunrise, so I put on a flannel shirt for my walk, and got soaked in sweat.....72 degrees and 100% humidity, south wind 6 mph.....it will be clear this morning for a half hour, and then wind and big black clouds will return for half an hour......anyway, went grocery shopping, and got some candy for Halloween, and some country style pork ribs they had a good price on, and some leaf lettuce, baking potatoes, collard greens, bbq sauce, the good unsweetened unfiltered apple juice was half price, and I got O.J., eggs, extra sharp cheddar cheese cheep, and other things.....finished up the meatloaf in a sandwich for lunch..... leftovers today, and then I'll put those ribs in the oven tomorrow I reckon, with a baking potato, and have a leaf lettuce and Harvard beet salad as a veggie side.....there will be ribs leftover.....

No comments:

Post a Comment