Saturday, October 2, 2010

for example

six Q-puns cost six dollars, and I got a pulled pork sandwich for six, but the town takes 25% of the six, which is $1.50....so the vendor gets $4.50.....and I bet the town charges the 7 cent tax on the whole six....plus the vendor pays for the space....but I guess they still make money or they wouldn't come from all over to do it.....at 4.50 I would call it a very good sandwich....I poured on some of their homemade honey mustard sauce....and of course got some dripping on my jeans....oh well...there were two bands playing at once, set up a couple blocks apart, the Deadbeats were a bunch of high-school kids it looked like, playing R&B and blues.....the guitar kid was tearing it up.....the Shrimp Shack Band had the big stage, and they were a middle-aged bar band, pretty slick, could probably play any song you asked for....both local bands.....I saw Cindy and her kids there, and met Matt's mom....it started to get crowded by late morning, so I left because the Clemson games starts at noon I think anyway.....the world's tallest pin-ball machine was a strange contraption.....4 Q-puns to make it run, but "everybody is a winner!"

No comments:

Post a Comment