Thursday, October 7, 2010

chicken in the pot

slowing cooking.....45 early on today, about 70 outside right now, and 60 in the house....so I opened a couple of windows after I finished cutting the grass out back.....they say it might get up to 80 in the afternoon....I noticed that it was about 80 in Coos Bay yesterday....hotter than the Summer there? I saved a little of that steak from last night to make a sandwich for lunch today....I watched that Doc Halliday dude pitch his historic no-hitter on TBS, if not for that one walk it would have been a perfect game.....the Braves and the Phillies had so many games on TV during the season I'm familiar with their team, which sort of makes it more interesting.....the city fathers want to move trick-or-treat to Saturday at the end on the month, instead of the actual All Hollows' Eve on Sunday? Don't quite get the logic....Saturday is when they are having the Fall Festival a couple of blocks from here at the town square or whatever it is....they say kids can get candy there from the vendors and church groups or whatever, instead of going house to house.....so do I expect the t-or-t on Sat or Sun? Or do I just leave the porch light off and forget it this year, since they are messing with the tradition anyway......

No comments:

Post a Comment