Friday, October 22, 2010

bill paying day

took care of AT&T, City of Clinton, and Allstate.....paid the gas company a couple of days ago, so I don't owe anybody anything.....watched the Giants get beat last night, but they just have to win one more to advance to the World Series.....San Francisco looks nice on TV, the bay and all.....the meatloaf is delicious, so I'll have a meatloaf sandwich on wheat-berry toast with a little mayo for lunch.....tonight will be leftover scalloped taters with ham.....I took the check in to Allstate in person 'cause it's right on the way to the ABC, where I was headed since I was out of whiskey....so I'm all set to read library books, listen to the radio, torture the guitar, watch baseball games, take walks.....all the usual stuff.....

No comments:

Post a Comment