Friday, October 15, 2010

soup's on

diced up chicken, onion, garlic, added a can of chili beans, oregano, about 1 cup chunky salsa, maybe 1/2 cup nacho cheese sauce, 1 cup fritos, and 2 cups water, in the crock pot early this morning....smells good.....was 39 on the sunrise walk, and around ten the wind chill was still in the lower 40's for the park walk.....just finished my apple on the porch, and later for lunch I'm thinking of a sausage cheese biscuit.....I made some biscuits last night.....don't think I got any mail today, the other day I got a $11 gas bill.....I should get the people out to give the heating system a once over before the real cold weather gets here, make sure I'm not wasting natural gas.....watched old movies until around ten last night, and then slept pretty well.....my back felt better today than it does some mornings......

No comments:

Post a Comment