Sunday, October 31, 2010

trick or treat report

My first Halloween in Clinton two years ago, I had roughly 75 kids come by. Last year it was around 60. This year the city fathers said that trick-or-treat should be on Saturday, rather than Sunday, and I only had about 25 visitors. I'm going to leave my porch light on again tonight, and see if any people come on the traditional night. Otherwise I'll have most of a bag of Mary Jane molasses and peanut butter candies to eat myself. It was funny, last night this one little girl, a toddler maybe two years old or something like that started to just walk into the house when I opened the door....her mom had to catch her and tell her to just open her bag for the candy, you don't need to go inside.....anyway, the Giants lost the first game in Texas, I forget who is pitching tonight......42 windchill on the sunrise walk, clear and crisp.....french toast and fried ham for breakfast....yesterday I made a chili-cheese-frito omelette for supper.....probably do leftover ribs and a salad today, use up some lettuce while it still looks fresh.....

No comments:

Post a Comment