Friday, October 8, 2010

different walk

went over and looked in the pawn shop a couple of blocks away....he has lots of guitars in there, and they change every once in a while....never any real bargains though that I've seen.....then I came back by the body shops and garage and around back that way.....the NAPA over there closed a while back, that was the auto parts I could walk to.....there's another NAPA over by my insurance agent.....speaking of insurance, I got my auto renewal today in the mail....not due until Nov. 5th.....and I got a letter from GEICO saying I should switch to them, since their customers report an average savings of $500 a year.....hell, I only pay about $360 a year, so if I switch to them they'll pay me? I don't think so......the chicken dinner last night was good, made good gravy....I might have a chicken salad sandwich for lunch today......another beautiful day here, not too hot, not too cold, blue sky, breezy.......

No comments:

Post a Comment