Saturday, October 30, 2010

slept well

nothing on TV, so I went to bed around nine, and got a good eight hours or so.....back didn't feel too bad when I got out of bed.....but I could see my breath, in the house....50 degrees it said in the kitchen.....I haven't fired up the gas pack yet this season.....so I ate breakfast and went for my sunrise walk, 37 degrees outside....they were starting to set up for the Clinton Fall Festival when I walked by there....got to the Gate gas station-store where I get my newspaper every morning, and there weren't any! The newspaper distributor hadn't shown up today.....that's just wrong! So I'll have to read the comics online I suppose.....GoClinton will have it posted as to whether or not the Red Devils won the football game.....later in the day I can walk over and check out the festivities, and see if the newspapers are there yet.....those people from Greenwood who make hash might be there like last year.....there will be some bands and stuff going on....pickle eating contest, etc....the World Series is going to be on at 6:30, and I guess I'll watch it with the porch light off and the living room lights off, to signal that I am not recognizing Trick-or-Treat on the wrong day.....what's the point of tradition if you don't honor it?

No comments:

Post a Comment