Monday, October 4, 2010

windchill:48 degrees

wore my denim jacket on the newspaper walk, had chicken corn chowder for Sunday supper.....cool weather stuff going on.....Padres did not make the post-season.....Braves will play the Giants, but the games from SF will be on TV here after midnight....I'll read about it in the morning online, because the result will be too late to make the morning paper.....talked to my neighbor Earl some yesterday, he was out fixing the back fence because he says his dog has been getting out in the middle of the night....I thought I heard a dog in my side yard the other night.....the orange cat has kittens under the abandoned house, and the dog will stand there and bark at the foundation.....Earl says that he has contacted the City several times asking what they are going to do about tearing down the burned-out house, but he says they say there is no money for that right now....I guess he got the fence patched up, since I heard no barking last night....well, I'm going to go walk over by the mill.....

No comments:

Post a Comment