Tuesday, October 5, 2010

ten degrees

above freezing outside after breakfast, 42F.....about 52 inside.....later I was online and the power went out....so I went for a walk around the park, and by the time I got back the power was back on....don't know what happened.....the traffic lights were out down by the highway and the train tracks....I wonder if the railroad crossing arms have their own power, or what happens if a train comes through when the power is out? If the power had stayed off, I could have had a cold sandwich for lunch I guess.....yesterday's supper was leftovers, roast beef, mashed potatoes, peas, with gravy.....the lid from the slow cooker fits exactly over this one dinner plate I have, so you can microwave a leftover dinner that way.....well, I should eat my mid-morning apple, and drink my apple juice.....apples have something in them that's anti-senility.....can't remember what it's called.....

No comments:

Post a Comment