Thursday, September 6, 2012

72 and clouded over

when I got back to the house with the newspaper....so I decided to go ahead and trim and mow out front while it was cool enough.....but I still got sweated up enough to need a shower when I got back inside around 9.....and I put a load in the washer too....and then read the paper finally....after lunch I'm thinking of going over to Walmart to look at shoes....I keep wearing them out....holes in the soles after after six months or so.....shoddy goods, or just what happens walking an hour every day? it's my odd gait really, the left leg with poor enervation drags, and weight shifted to the right foot pounds that heel and ankle.....Shoe Goo will only do so much....pretty soon I can go back to the Wolverine Wellingtons, but cowboy boots look funny with shorts....at least to me.....you do see that around here sometimes though.....lunch can be avocado burger.....the taco salad ended up large and hearty, plenty to eat....tender steak tips, just ripe avocado, etc....this evening chicken fried steak I think, no gravy....still be too muggy for a gravy meal I imagine.....

No comments:

Post a Comment