Saturday, September 29, 2012

dawn obscured by clouds

and it's been raining lightly since just after breakfast, so I drove over to get today's paper....on the radar it looks like Clinton is in the middle of a west to east flow of wet weather that might keep things damp today......so I guess I could do some housework instead of walking or doing yardwork....vacuum and maybe use some Old English on furniture.....I can have ham and mac n cheese with green beans for supper.....and then one day I can dice up some ham and cook it with a box of red beans and rice.....that makes enough for two days for me.....the state has started taxing the Netflix bill it seems.....$8.47 showed up on my checking account instead of $7.99.....the washing machine was acting up yesterday....it stopped in mid cycle full of dirty water.....but fiddling with the knob I found out that the permanent press cycle is still working.....it's just that the heavy duty cycle I have been using seems to have worn out at the detente on the dial where the pump should start....no reason to use heavy duty really anyway.....so now everything is permanent press, even socks and boxer shorts.....Clinton lost, Laurens won Friday night football.....this damp morning has me feeling deflated, walking usually pumps me up a bit .....

1 comment:

  1. Left over Mac n cheese? Just fry it up in the skillet along with the ham slice....shore tastes good...

    ReplyDelete