Monday, September 24, 2012

ten degrees cooler

it was 60 in the kitchen at breakfast, 65% humidity.....those figures have been 70 and 70 for roughly the last three months.....I have a kitchen clock I got for three dollars that has time, temp, humidity.....analog style.....52F outside with a chilly wind when I went for the paper....so I got a flannel shirt out of the closet for that....I like the freshness of the lower humidity.....it's still high compared to California inland valleys where it was under 10% lots of the time.....well, some times.....things looked nice in San Diego when the game was on TV.....100 on the field?  The weather looked good, not the Chargers.....so maybe after lunch I'll start the tortilla soup simmering, just leave it on the stove real low all afternoon....that should do it.....had tacos for lunch yesterday, so today can be a sandwich of some sort....I slept 30 or 40 minutes longer than usual I think, it was getting light when I woke up.....maybe the crisp night air helped with that....in a month or so we set the clocks so the sun comes up sooner?

No comments:

Post a Comment