Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Clear, windy, 70F

I did the grocery shopping, walked around the park, read the papers, etc....chicken breasts were really cheap so I got some of them.....and tortillas and some salsa and a couple of avocados and another sweet onion....so I can fix pork tacos and chicken tacos this week....also got more noodles to do pork and chicken stir fry if I want.....well, not pork and chicken together....two separate meals I guess....or you could have two meats in a stir fry I suppose.....also got pinto beans....I have stir fry vegetables in the freezer still......I need to get a new smoke detector, the old one went crazy....I'll look at the dollar store maybe, instead of driving to Walmart for one thing....going to do that right now I suppose.....more rye bread and Swiss cheese this week.....got a new box of California burgundy....don't know where this month went so fast....well it ain't over yet, but almost....

No comments:

Post a Comment