Monday, September 17, 2012

right when I was starting breakfast

it started raining.....but a half hour later it had moved off to the north and east, so I walked to get the paper in fog and mist, but no rain. While I was reading the paper it started raining again, but I bet I can walk around the park pretty soon in another break in the weather.....I got the other half of the pork loin roast out of the freezer, so I can cook that this afternoon....still have two potatoes left to go with that.....the Panthers won, and the 49ers also.....I didn't watch all the San Francisco game, went to bed at 10 when the half-time stuff started.....next Monday is the first of October.....this coming Saturday is Fall.....and this week is predicted to be quite a bit cooler, and rainy.....today and Tuesday anyway....so I can just leave yard-work alone if it's wet outside, that's a good excuse.....

No comments:

Post a Comment