Saturday, September 22, 2012

Shredded chicken breasts

Been in the crock pot for a long time now, looking good....big time aroma in the house making me hungry.....Fall started this morning at 10:49 EDT.....I just looked that up 'cause I was wondering.....I think it said morning anyway.....maybe I can find the Blue Hose score somewhere soon.....and I'll check in a bit to see if the Gamecocks are really on the station I get.....I'm going to put some avocado chunks in the tortilla soup when I make it Sunday or Monday.....that's what they did at this place in Escondido with famous soup.....beautiful day out....looks like an afternoon wedding going on at the church across the street....I'm guessing that because it looks like bridesmaids and groomsmen in costume.....

No comments:

Post a Comment